Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Add Ruche" Contest Winners!

I chose the perfect non-biased assistant to choose the winner for the "Add Ruche" Sweepstakes! I cut up all 600+ entries from all the fans from Facebook, friends from MySpace, and followers from Twitter after 1/21/09. Congrats to Keri L. from Facebook!!! You've won a $50 Gift Card to Ruche.


Roji, my little American Eskimo helped me choose the winner for the contest (after a little coaxing and a couple treats).


I threw a treat in the bag and when he found his treat, he also picked out a winner. Good boy Roji!



Isn't he the cutest! Single and available in case you know any other female American Eskies =).

I also ran a couple other sweepstakes on the side.
Congrats to Kiarii from dresscodes.wordpress.com for helping me spread the word about the contest! - $50 Gift Card.
javascript:void(0)
Congrats to Mona V. from Facebook for writing a comment on our Facebook wall! - $25 Gift Card.


Thanks all for joining! Stay tuned for the next contest or sweepstakes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RO RO JI IS THE MAN!