Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Etsy Love - My New Felted Slippers


I was looking for some cute indoor slippers to wear around my office and I stumbled upon these adorable felted slippers by French Press Knits! I got them in the mail last week and they are adorable, even cuter than pictured. I LOVE them! There are a bunch of different colors and you can choose your buttons as well. The packaging was just as cute. Ladies, these would make PERFECT Christmas presents!

One in every color please? =D Click here to get yours!





5 comments:

Friend in Fashion said...

These are so cute - i want ;)

Enter my fashion giveaway to win a custom made dress: http://www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

brooke said...

these are adorable and i am absolutely getting these for EVERYONE for cmas....LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

Nicole said...

So adorable! Too bad they're a bit beyond my budget. I know what I'll be saving my pennies for!

Pin said...

So adorable! They look super comfy and warm!

shopruche.com said...

Yes, I highly recommend one. =)

Nicole - I know what you mean! I was debating to get one as well. But it turns out that I wear these everyday..even more than any of my outdoor shoes so it is totally worth it me one! Save your pennies! =D