Thursday, April 21, 2011

Style File: Coffeehouse Art

Ruche ladies, meet Mara.

She's is the sweetheart and writer behind M Loves M, a blog about everyday musings. She wore our enjoying the coffeehouse art pocket dress, and we love her fashion-forward sense of style!

Her accessories and use of color create a perfect look:

"I wanted to add to the laid back vibe {hello adorable pockets!} with a stone necklace and these awesome cat eye sunnies!" -Mara

How would you style this dress? We'd love to know!

xo,
Ruche

6 comments:

beautyparler said...

ohhh I like! I included your cute shower cap in my blog post yesterday (hope that's ok)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Mara is amazing, so glad to see her here!

Beth's Blog said...

It's awesome that you posted about Mara! She is so cool!

wishful nals said...

love mara! so cute.

Roanna Fernandes said...

I think Mara has already done a great job of styling the dress. But for me, I'd go with dull bronze jewelry, pendants, bangle bracelets and brown suede thongs. I'd leave my hair open - soft, loose curls. Add Bourjois's Tangerine Fatal nailpaint to that look and I'm set :-)

Georgy said...

Lovely outfit and sunglasses!